Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Questions. Queries. Inquisitions.

I'm a genuinely curious person. I ask a lot of questions, but mostly in my head. Questions about existence, religion, purpose of being, the grand scheme of things and otherworldly topics that most would consider mind boggling or just plain boring. More often than not, these questions spawn debates... with myself. Odd, but true. It's like somehow i knew all the answers all along, all it took was some rediscovering of what i thought i knew and what i didnt know i knew. Hope that made sense. Maybe it's God who's been that voice inside my head all along. Maybe its His way of answering my deepest curiosities. Well I'd like to think so. If it is Him, I'm grateful for making the answers simple enough for me to comprehend.
I have so much more to ask. Maybe I'll have my chance when i meet You someday. :)

2 comments: